Well hello there! Happy Sunday. We are at the end of another month and that means it is time for March loves.
Revisiting Harry Potter while the blanket progresses
Time for me to send you around blogland to visit and be inspired.
Simple ribbed socks in Wooly Wonka Fibers colorway Provence
I am very grateful that you don't mind that immediately upon your visit I send you away. :)
yarn from Ireland for April review
It's nothing personal. There are so many beautiful people out there that I visit that it would be wrong not to share, right?
- Been enjoying reading Erin's American Wool Series.
- Talented Liesl had an amazing Grand Opening of Buckaloo View Shop.
- There are those blogs where hours mysteriously disappear while I read through current posts and previous posts, Fjord Girl is always tops.
- Michelle has me intrigued with her Mason Jar meals.
- The Sunday Shawl addiction by Tanna=love.
- A recently started podcast by Sara, Love.Sock.Wool.
- I think Michelle has a magic wand that she flicks over yarn and turns every one of them into beautiful knits.
- Window shopping and drooling over this stunning yarn and this project bag (shop owner also has a great podcast-Cozy Crafting)
- Julie is never short on creativity which is why I must make her Easter Hot Chocolate with Peeps!
Did you have a good time visiting? Before you go I need to announce the winner of The Date Night Pattern Collection.
# 54 Kim-
For sure I would be knitting the Mill Wrap! Wow, I love the look of that garment. What a wonderful way to package a bunch of patterns!
Kim, I will be in contact with you. Congratulations!
I will leave you with another love, my love of watching others creating art.
Have the best day today!