I know, I am a day late on the January loves. :) How about if I share with you how my knitting week went and then we will get to the linky loves, sound good?
Lovely cloudy and rainy days dictated mandatory scrap blanket knitting.
It is hard not to work on the blanket when treats like these come in the mail. These colorful balls are from a sock yarn scrap swap with Olivia.
Pattern ~ My basic vanilla pattern (64 sts) Yarn~ Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber (no longer in business) in the color Take My Breath
My January stripes socks are completed. The colors are perfect and just in time for Valentine's day, would you say?
The week was a series of good mail days. Friends are so amazing!
Fun new project bags are at the ready for the next cast-on frenzy.
This weekend the state of Arizona will be hosting the SuperBowl. Despite my Broncos not being in it, I will still watch it. I love football. One of the many great things about football is that it lends itself to many hours of knitting.
Okay enough about me. How about if we go visit some loves?
- It seems my monthly love posts wouldn't be complete without something from Leigh's beautiful blog. I really enjoyed this post.
- Eye candy for sure with this FO from Cory Ellen.
- January posts are always entertaining when peeps are posting about their goals or ideas for the new year. Loved this one.
- Binge watching knitting podcasts is a norm for me, especially when they are as entertaining as FiberTrek. Little known fact about me, in my dreams I live a cabin with many dogs, sheep and nature surrounding me. Is it any wonder I'm smitten with this podcast?
- I love the color grey/gray and not just in yarn. I adore it in the sky, landscape and especially in the words of Fran.
- Ashley's color video
- Window shopping led me to insta-crushes on this sheepy coffee cup and this project bag.
- A post about sock yarn madness...I am so there.
Enjoy your visits? I hope so.
I will leave you now with a fun song to celebrate the sweater weather many have been dealing with.
Have the best day today!
**P.S. A book review and giveaway will be posted tomorrow. :)