I went off my unofficial yarn diet. I had a good reason...
When Ruth announced that she had some hand-dyed sock yarn up on her Etsy site, I could not resist. Out of all the many lovelies, these two secretly told me they wanted to come live with me. May have something to do with the fact they are pink? Within hours of receipt I had the top one (Cranberry Over Slate), wound into a nice pretty cake and was casting on a sock.
I mean seriously, wouldn't you? The yarn is knitting up like a dream and the colors-mwah! No pooling what-so-ever. You should take yourself over to her Etsy shop and buy some yarn, because if you don't I will probably buy the lot. Then you will all be jealous of me. :)
Even though I have yet another pair of socks on the needles, I am still working away on the Swan. She is still a bit of a lump, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can you see it?
Fingers crossed that I will have a FO to show soon. Especially since blogland, Flickr, and Ravelry are all tempting my needles!
- Bethany and her latest socks. She is killing me with these!
- This hat! What is not to love? Hmmm, it has been a while since I have completed a hat.
- Any and all shawl patterns from Rose Beck. I have already bought one of her EBook patterns, seriously contemplating the rest.
- Chawne's new true love , is now mine as well. I want to take a pile of all her blankets and build a blanket fort and never come out.
- As if I didn't already have a million socks on the needles, Maryse's Jaywalkers are beckoning.
- I want to knit beautiful shawls and wraps like Monika! (On a side note I seem to have a small obsession with her dog Denny. All of her four-legged family members are fantastic, but something about Denny gets me every time. Could be because I have a thing for bad boys.)
Any new temptations in your world?
Oh gosh...I want to add a video that I just found on Grace's blog. It is too amazing not to share!