It is Wednesday again! That means I will be yarning along with Ginny.
I am thoroughly enjoying this book. It is written beautifully. Thank you to those of you who recommended some of your favorite current reads! I have been adding them to my book list. :)
My knitting project this week is one of my WIPS, Saroyan. I knit this scarf before with a worsted weight yarn and it wasn't for me. Now I have cast on with Madelinetosh Light in Betine. This is more to my liking. Sometimes it is all about the yarn. This scarf seems to be flying off the needles. I should be finished before this weekend. That means an FO to show off-yeah!
To help you over this hump day, here are some loves that have captured my attention this week:
- Julie's latest pattern. There are no words to describe how in love I am with this!
- Allison's shawl. It is simple and lovely.
- Audry's Rocky Coast Cardigan. This cardigan just may be what I need to get my cardigan done, so that I can knit up a beauty like this.
- Bethany always post wonderfully inspiring videos on Sunday. This one is a new fav.
- I am having a serious blog crush on Lori times five.
I will leave you with this lovely man crocheting. I adore him. I especially like when he says, "..for those who know about crochetin', the bigger the beast is , the longer it takes to get around.". So true, Papa Al!