I feel like I have been away forever.
But it has only been a week. Still I missed you. What have I been up to? Still working away on socks, trying to get them finished before the end of the month. I was starting to stress myself out over getting things done, till I read Audry's comment on my last post:
"As for KALs, I find them a bit stressful. I think it is because in my mind if I don't finish on time I've somehow failed. That potential failure seems to paralyze me. (Which is dumb. Not finishing a KAL is no measure on my character.)"
This made my smile and snapped me back to reality. Other than my swap socks, I have decided I will get them done when I do-no worries. Plus I have other things I have to get working on. Do you want to know what it is? Maybe this month is somebody's blogiversary! That's right, My Sister's Knitter is two years old this month. That means a giveaway is on the horizon towards the end of next week. The goodies have been ordered and should be here soon. I am so excited. I wish I were rich and could give away yarn all the time and just for the heck of it.
Even though I haven't posted, I still have been visiting blogland. Ready for some goodies?
- I was introduced to Dennis and Matt's blog when Dennis left a comment here. Now I can't get enough. I want them both to come live with me, I would even share "some" of my stash, and that is saying a lot.
- Audry just released a sock pattern that had me at hello! I mean seriously how cute are they?
- My buddy Jody has the most luscious FO, check out this cowl. Bonus Jody is just adorable modeling it.
- Bethany's Levenwick...need I say more?
- In non knitting news, I have been drinking this smoothie every morning and loving it. My energy level has skyrocketed.
- Oh and want to see some Ripples...head over here and get your fill. Insta-love!
I have had this song in my head the last couple of days. This song makes me want to make finger guns! Enjoy your Thursday, I will be back this weekend with some progress pics.