Happy Monday peeps! I know, I know...it's Monday, what is there to be happy about? How about some finished items?
My swap socks are finished. The pattern is Shur'tugal. A great pattern with enough detail to keep your attention. Now to pick up some goodies for my swap partner.
My Hedgerow socks came off the needles are well. I mentioned earlier that the pattern was a bit boring, but they served as a nice change from the Shur'tugals. The yarn was a gift from my friend, and once it came in the mail I knew it would be perfect for this pattern. Socks are done!
What's next? Not sure yet, I am really trying hard not to cast on anything new and focus my attention on items that are currently on the needles. This has been difficult considering all the temptations in blog land.
- Helena's projects always seem to find their way on my list. Her Nuvem has me reeling!
- Oh Lori, what are you doing to me with this shawl? So many lovely blues being knit up lately.
- A new blogger to me, Jesse hooked up this wonderful blanket.
- Trying to stop myself from buying their entire stock of yarns. I may or may not have already purchased some. Ok I did! I will share with you soon.
- Check out these fantastic book ends. I have grabby-hands!
- Thanks to Allison I have a new beverage for the summer (below).
In other news thank you all for you nice comments on my giveaway. Due to the amount of responses, I won't be replying to each comment, just know that I appreciate them! My fingers are crossed for you all. Remember you have till April 5th to enter!
I am outta here to enjoy some back episodes of this show. Do you remember this show? I love seeing Marilyn knitting at her desk. She makes me laugh. Happy yarning everyone.