Things are getting done and I am pleased as punch. Before I show you my finished projects, let me just add that I did not mean them to be so matchy-matchy. I have noticed a trend in my knitting projects, where I seem to knit the same colors at the same time.
Next up socks that you may be tired of seeing. In my defense they are blocked now, since blocking makes everything better, I had to show you.
Two projects off the needles, that leaves me with nine projects still on the needles or hook. I am really holding myself back from casting on anything new till the WIPs are more manageable. That will not stop me from tempting you from casting on, because I am evil. How about I show you some lovely projects from around Blogland?
- Chantel's Damson is tempting me.
- Oh hello, Michelle's cute socks.
- Speaking of cute socks, must mention Dona's. She is a sock addict such just like me!
- Look here another Wholehearted finished and it's a beauty, and this one too...wow.
- This Oak Shawlette is killing me...but I must stick to my plan.
- Bethany you are your Spectra are fab!
- Marlyn's beautiful shawl...that color is yum.
A whole lot of temptation right? I will leave you with that, but I promise I will be back midweek with some yarn enabling. It has been a little while since I have done a shout out to some of my new favorite Indie Dyers.
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and happy yarning!