Well hello there. Sorry I have been away for a bit. Was having some computer issues. Now all is well with my lovely laptop and I once again feel connected to the world. So while I have been away some knitting has happened. I am sure it will come as no surprise that is has mostly involved sock knitting.
I cast on some fun stripey socks. The color is called Bazinga (Big Bag Theory). It feels like it has been forever since I have knit some basic vanilla socks. I forgot how much fun it is, especially when you are knitting with self-striping yarn.
Then we have the Simple Skyp socks. A little more entertaining than the vanilla socks, but not too much. May explain why everyone has been casting these on lately.
What else did I do while not having internet access, other than realizing that I spend way too much time on-line? I went through my WIPS and made decisions to frog or work on them. It was a lot like spring cleaning. I feel so much better knowing that those projects are no longer sitting on the needles. I got the idea after reading this post by Phoe. I loved how there was no guilt associated with her decisions to frog projects, just very matter-of -fact. So that is what I did.
Not too much productivity on my end, but there has been some great stuff around blogland. Let me show you.
- Audry is so right...these socks do rock!
- I am excited to see her working on some beautiful scrappy knitting.
- There is someone out there that loves the color yellow like I love pink. Look at these lovely socks , Allison knit.
- I have been drooling over this cardigan for a while. I like this olive green one knit by Sarah.
- Bethany gets two shout-outs. One for this beautiful cowl, made only more beautiful by the incredible photo. Secondly for this whole wheat banana muffins recipe that I will be baking this weekend.
- Ugh, talk about a beautiful knitting, check out Monica's Madeleine.
- This sounds like my kind of fun! Just one of the many reasons why I like Jody.
Had your fill of goodies? Then I guess I will let you go to enjoy the rest of your week. It is almost the weekend!