Happy Sunday everyone! Happy Mother's day to you if you are a mom! I hope you have been spoiled much. Since I am not a mom, this day if no different for me. That means typical Sunday stuff. Getting ready for the work week and spending some time with my yarn.
As I may have mentioned a million times, I am working on WIPs. This one has been on the hook for a while. I know it is a project that will take some time to complete. But I figured I need to work on it at least once a week if it is ever going to get completed in my lifetime.
As I am working on these grannies, I am reminded of each project that was completed with them. Not only did these balls of yarn at one time produce a project, they are now helping me to create another one. How cool is that?
Not sure why the pink and green ones look so washed out, but they were as bright and colorful as the picture of the granny. Anyhoo...it is kind of like the memory lane of knitting. What do you do with your scrap yarns? Do you want to see some fabulous projects that other did with their scraps?
- This baby blanket is adorable. Add the baby and it makes it super adorable!
- I may have mentioned this one before but now that it is completed, it so deserves another shout-out. Ivy is lucky she doesn't live close to me because that blanket would go missing!
- These scrappy socks are just fab! (Not sure why I have been saying fab lately)
- The usual suspect...the sock yarn blanket. This one is wonderful!
- Of course the hexipuff craze needs to be included. These puffs make me happy!
- This scarf not only made me really excited but introduced me to someone even more obsessed with sock knitting than me. Don't believe me...take a look at her blog. She has knit like 47 pairs of socks in 2012 so far!
Since that last blog has me reeling, I am going to go back to my socks scraps and create, before I get seriously side-tracked.