Told you I would be back Monday to show you some new eye candy. I even surprised myself. So here we go with some lovely new yarn, projects, and just things that caught my attention.
First up yarn!
Those lounging lovelies are from Twist & Twine. I purchased these from the main store page, but you can also find more of Camilla's yarns at her Etsy store. Check out her blog for yarn updates as well as her wonderful projects. Not sure what I am going to knit with these, till then I will probaby just cuddle them to death.
I know if you saw this in a yarn store, you would think..Andi! Yeah so did I. This pinky yarn comes from Creature Comfort Creations. Bonus the seller and creater Sarah could not have been nicer.
Okay, enough cutsy yarn, let's get dark.
This fiberpfile sqooshy sock yarn may or may not have been purchased because of it's color name, Nightwalker. Okay it was, but will you take a look at it? Both yarns were purchased from The Loopy Ewe because I needed some new sock needles. :)
Okay go purchase some yarn then come back, because I have some other fun things to share with you.
- C's blanket. Fantastic!
- More wonderful socks from Dona.
- From Ivy, this beautiful sweater. And really Ivy do you need to be so cute?
- I bought my mom an assortment of jams from here. The verdict is that they are delish. Now I need to get some for myself. Wait, she has fudge?
- A cute bag from this store, or maybe some stitchmarkers would cheer anyone up.
- A fun new one from Snappy Stitches. love love love.
- The title got me, the content made me stay. Adventures of a traveling sock knitter.
Had your fill? Then I will leave you to it. Enjoy a song that I have been screeching (singing) around the house today.