Create something that makes you happy.
All I know is that they make me happy. After finishing the first one I immediately wore it, as I knit on the other with one bare foot. The yarn is wonderful and the colors striped nicely. You may remember that I bought the yarn from this Etsy seller. Since then I have bought more and I am really trying to restrain myself from knitting another stripey pair immediately.
Other than knitting it has been quiet on the home-front. Which can be a good thing. Just enjoying some knitting and visiting wonderful blogs and goodies around then net. You know I can't leave without sharing a couple with you. So here you go..enjoy!
- Nothing gets me more than a pile of beautiful knits.
- These socks are making me happy. Love Jesse!
- Andrea's Miters are reminding me that I need to gets finished with mine. I have about 3 moe squares to go.
- Debating whether to make this potato salad today or this soup.
- Finding my knitting mojo increased when I stream this series on Netflix. I love how she is always knitting and gets guys to serve as her swift. :)
Lastly...this video makes my day!