There once was a girl who liked to knit shawls. So she did.
There was not a lot of light coming in today, odd I know considering I live in AZ. Still it was kind of cool because it gave the shawl a burned edge look when I took pics. Anyhoo, the pattern is Lala's Simple Shawl and the yarn is Phydeaux Designs Yarn.
Another shawl has been cast on, I will share more of that one with you in the coming week. This shawl has now been frogged because the lace yarn I was using kept breaking. A tad bit of a nightmare.
Other than finishing up this shawl not a lot of excitement going on this weekend. If you are looking for excitement check out some of these loves from around blogland.
- From the queen of shawls, Helena, I bring you a stunning Damask.
- How about some seriously great socks from Kiwiyarns, Life on Laffer and Knit the Hell out.
- Does it get any sweeter than Camilla's Oaklet Shawl?
- This is my kind of Sunday, spent with some beautiful hooking from Raina.
- A beautiful Tea Leaf Cardigan modeled by the lovely Lori herself. Love her.
- Allison's tee is perfection.
- I adore everything about this post from Annie. Those letters are just amazing.
Wow , now that I have sent you everywhere and then some, I will sign off. I need to get working on my swap socks, the additional goodies I got for her are already in the mail to me. I will post a picture of the package before sending them off to the recipient.
Have a brilliant rest of your weekend!