Even with a case of startitis, things are coming off the needles. Came as a surprise to me as well.
In celebration of casting off a pair off socks, it seemed only right that another jumped on the needles. Of course the yarn is bright and stripey, it is what I have been craving lately. And I am not the only one, Claudia and I have been having fun enabling each other with new shops carrying self-striping yarn.
How about some loves? Feels like a while since I have shared some. I am sure it hasn't been that long, but it feels like it. First salad that I can't get enough of.
Now how about some loves from blogland..let's go!
- Oh my gosh Becky, take a look at her shawl. Jody...wow. Are you drooling right now, because I am.
- Sam's scarf has me thinking I need to make one of these.
- I have been waiting excitedly for each new posting of Robin's crazy quilt's stitches. Seriously, scroll down and you will see each fantastic one. Robin has become a dear friend, we share a love for Colorado where she lives and where I grew up. She posted an excerpt of a letter she sent to her brother about the devastation our lovely state is experiencing. It makes me cry.
- I will be casting on this lovely hat, which is modeled by the even lovelier Andrea.
- The Ishbel pattern never seems to go out of style. Everyone has knit one and some many. I on the other hand none. After seeing Cassy's (great blog name!), I feel destined to add it to my ever growing list.
There you go. Bet you fell in love at least once with all those beauties. I am off to do some knitting and preparing to cry after watching this movie tonight. Hope you are all safe, sound and happy!