It has been one of those Sundays. Where you just enjoy the moment. Little things like a clean home, fresh sheets on the bed, and the smell of something baking in the oven. That's when I let out a big ..Ahhhh.
The heat here in Arizona hasn't stopped me from cranking on the oven. I made this insanely good soul- filling casserole. The creamed sweet corn put me off at first, but I am telling you this is a must try. Thanks Mom for the recommendation!
Even with the knowledge of a Monday on the horizon, this Sunday has been sweet. I will leave you by sending you away to be inspired by some amazing projects and things around the web. Enjoy and I hope you have a wonderful week!
- Love this post from Raina.
- These brought back so many memories of my youth. The adult version looks just as exciting as the ones I carried around in my kid purse.
- Ruth's blanket has helped me find my desire to finish up older WIPS.
- Feeding my love of knitted socks, Jesse knit up these beauties.
- Great way to start of a Year of Socks, Bethany!
- How about some shawl love? Maryse's is knit up in the most lovely grey. Sam's Citron is knit up in one of my new favorite dyer's yarn. Yum!