Happy Sunday to you! Hopefully many of you will be enjoying a nice three day weekend, allowing for time with family, friends and maybe some yarn? I know I will. This extended weekend I find myself with plenty of knitting time. Thank goodness because I am participating in two new KALs this month. Meaning I need all the three day weekends I can get.
This gray yarn will hopefully become a full grown Quill when done. This shawl is for the Friends of Butterfly Bush yarns and fiber group on Ravelry. It is the Warm Up Winter KAL and since I am such a huge fan of Ruth's yarn, I had to join.
Then in a effort to knit down my stash of sock yarn, I joined the personal sock yarn club KAL for the traveling sock knitter group.
With this KAL you select twelve skeins of sock yarn and knit up some fab socks. Right up my ally right? Really how can I go wrong with the support of other sock knitter addicts? I will be packing up these twelve skeins into 12 project bags with a pattern and drawing at random monthly.
Not usually one for being such a "joiner", the fact that I am participating in two KALs this month came as quite a suprise to me. I am looking forward to it. Perhaps that means I will get more things done..hmmm...you never know.
Okay on to loves. Amazing love these week around the internet. Go visit and enjoy!
- Sometimes sweet and simple posts just make my day.
- Anyone who knows me, knows my mouth hit the floor when I saw Robin's beauty.
- What, you want another shawl to love on? Okay how about Bethany's Ashton?
- This post goes to show that knitters will knit anywhere and anyhow, just to get their fix. Makes my heart melt!
- A friend designed a lovely fingerless gloves pattern.
- Another friend is diving into a new yarn journey and I am jealous.
Before I leave you, I want to let you know that next weekend I will be posting a giveaway on my blog. So make sure you stop in, because you know I have some yarn on the agenda! Have a great weekend!