Happy Sunday! I have offically been over the cruds a week and lovin' it. Thank you for all the get well wishes, they are very much appreciated. Nothing makes you appreciate your health, more than when you are battling ailments, am I right? In the spirit of feeling great, how about I share some recent FOs, WIPs and loves?
An FO! This was the secret knitting I was working on. It has been mailed and is on it's way to a dear friend.
- Pattern: Lala's Simple Shawl
- Yarn: Beaverslide Dry Goods Light Sportweight. ( I will tell you all about this beautiful yarn next week)
- Needles: Size 6
- Mods: Added a picot edge
So, yeah for an FO. I have quite a bit on the needles right now. All seem to be getting a fair amount of love.
A sock...always a sock on the needles. This is a test knit for the wonderful Robin. I am loving this pattern. The yarn is Sweet Georgia ( this poor skein has been frogged from many a sock patterns, guess it finally found it's match)!
The above is a shawl pattern that was gifted to my from my bestie Ruth. Many in the knitting community are aware of the passing of this dear lady. In her honor there is a KAL going on. While I do not claim to have known her personally, I did enjoy her podcast and feel that with each stitch I will be reminded to let everyone in my life know how loved they are.
Now that you are up to date with my knitting, how about we check out some loves?
- The uber talented Audry, has really designed a beauty!
- My sister is constantly requesting fingerless mitts, these by Kepanie may just fit the bill.
- Everything Kate knits is beautiul, not suprisingly her sweater is no different.
- This post from Lori just made my day.
- Hooky love is going on over at Ivy's!
- Love this new knitter's hat. I wonder now if Bethany will be having to share her stash.
Lastly a song I love. Enjoy the rest of your day!