Here are the socks that football anxiety knit.
Nothing special, just some plain vanilla socks with a workhorse yarn. The fact that I didn't have to wind it, made it exactly what I needed to watch my Denver Broncos in the playoffs. I didn't want to risk working on my Leaves of Grass for fear of messing up, during what turned out to be an extremely anxiety riddled game. My boys did not win, but thankful my Leaves did not suffer in the process.
Today will consist of watching more playoff games. Knitting will continue on the shawl, since the nerves have now settled. I will send you all off on this blissful Sunday with some loves from blogland.
- C's ripple blanket would have come in handy last night, with our temps in the 30's.
- In awe of this treasure of beautiful buttons that Annie acquired.
- Robin's stole. I mean seriously, are there words?
- This post from Raina really made sense to me.
- Everything is happy when it comes to Kate's blanket.
- Dawn's quaint heart, makes mine sing.
- Watching the beautiful progress of the Leaves of Grass KAL.