If I am to be perfectly honest, it doesn't require too much inspiration for me to pick up the needles.
It could be something like a the perfect pattern and yarn combination.
A good old mystery show makes my needles click with happiness. Especially if the star is knitting.
Blogland! Inspiration in abundance.
- The beautiful Lori and her images around NY with her fantastic cowl.
- Christina's lovely cushions.
- I want to make this hat so much after seeing Kate's.
- Even the tons of ends is not squashing my want to hook this blanket.
- Socks get me everytime, especially Bethany's.
...and great videos.
What inspires you to knit or crochet? Inquiring minds want to know.
Have a lovely Sunday!