Since the lighting was not cooperating with me today (super bright), you only get to view her in teaser type shots. I did not block agressively at all, since as I may have mentioned she is a big girl.
How about some shawl stats?
- Pattern: Simple Lines (free on Ravelry)
- Yarn: Madeline Tosh Light in the colorway Crumble
- Needles: 5- 3.75 mm
Soon this young lady will be off to her new home, with a much deserved recipient.
A now monthly occurance has me posting about loves around blogland. So I will send you off now to be inspired, enabled, and entertained.
- Beginning with a bang. After seeing Jody's shawl, my mouth did not want to close for a good five minues. Jaw dropping in every which way!
- Even after the long slog of knitting a huge shawl, progress images of Leanne's Juneberry, makes me want to cast on.
- The perks of having a blog is that when people visit, it affords me the opportunity to check out their brilliant blogs. Thank you for visiting me Anna.
- Who would I be, if I said that this post did not make me happy?
- Eva posted about mug cake and now it is all I have been thinking about this morning.
- Whenever I visit Raina's blog, I come away feeling peaceful and grounded. What an amazing affect to have on people, am I right?
Have a lovely rest of your day!