Is it Sunday already? Feels every bit like a Sunday, so it must be. How about if we get to the progress of projects that I have on the needles.
Who would I be if I didn't have a pair of Striped socks on the needles?
Pattern: Pin Striped sock
Yarn: Fibernymph Dyeworks in the color Village of Fanore (fyi, yarn it fantastic)
Doesn't look like my Swallowtail is in it's final stages, but it is. Must say, it is one of those patterns where you question yourself why you never knit it before. Also I learned a new technique for nupps here.
Regardless of my serious case of startitis, projects are coming off the needles. Thanks in whole to the most wonderful group members ever! I may be biased but, I have heard from many how supportive they are.
Alright, shall we get to my loves? Let's do it!
- It is pink and beautiful, how could I not be smitten with Sam's scarf?
- Excited for this book to be released, from the very talented Audry.
- So many projects to drool over here.
- Upon seeing the progress of Andee's Camping shawl, the pattern jumped into my queue. After seeing the finished shawl, my mind is already thinking of yarns to knit it with.
- This sweet little knit, makes me wish I had little ones to knit for.
- I can and do spend hours here and here, loving on all the beautiful images.
- Can't get this recipe off my mind. I go through Ethnic cooking kicks. This week is all about Indian Cuisine.
- Love the idea of posting things you are grateful for. I have been enjoying reading all the blog posts that have resulted from it.
- Last but not least love is this blog. Which also resulted in the following lovely video, that I found there.
Enjoy and have the best day!