A weekend to recover from a case of the ickes with beautiful blogs, inspirations, and good people. That is what I call Soul food.
I have my dark chocolate to nibble on. I have some lovely coffee with cinnamon sprinkled to add a bit of flair. Then I have lovely yarn to dream up future projects to gaze upon.
Sounds like all the right ingredients to sit back and post some loves, wouldn't you say?
I will start by telling you about some fun things I won recently. Wonder Woman, real persona Erin, has been featuring a month of her favorite things on her blog. I won two patterns from her favorite designer Amy Christoffers. Per Erin's advice I will be casting on Acer first, and after looking through my stash I have settled on some fun Berroco Vintage DK.
Generous and talented podcaster, Diane from the Knitabulls podcast hosted a thoughtful giveaway. I won and I couldn't be more excited. Oh yes, socks are on the horizon with this fun yarn.
Really, how could all these fab things not make a girl feel better. Even if I did feel like I was kicked in the chest by a horse (insert drama here). heh!
Alright now let's get to the loves around blogland, shall we?
- I mentioned earlier that one of my favorite people, Erin is featuring her months of favs on her blog. I have so enjoyed reading all her posts.
- Lolo (Lori), is one of those who is beautiful on the inside and out. No wonder that her knits are just as beautiful.
- I have crowned Kate the Queen of all things. Not that I have that power, but if I did I would. Seriously, her spinning and this shawl. Amazing.
- Casey seems to have the talent for creating pouring out of her fingertips. These garlands she has created are so sweet.
- The most beautiful shawl and lady here. Can't get over how rich the yarn color is.
- Taking the time to appreciate the beauty then post it for all, is love in iteself. Olivia made my heart sing with this post. I have listened to her playlist three times already.
- Eye candy in abundance at Andee's. The girl can knit and when she does drool-worthy projects come of her needles.
- I like to knit socks, did you know? heh. Leave to Bethany to design these stunners. Yes, I have already cast them on.
- Enjoying experiencing Paris through my sister's eyes.
As is standard, I have directed you to many inspiring places to visit. Enjoy this video that Andee shared on her blog and have the best week!