Hello! We are three days away from Christmas. Will someone please tell me where this year went?
I am so looking forward to family time.
However, I do wish I had just a few more days to finish up some last minute ornaments. But then I think, who would I be if I weren't stressing at the last minute. :)
Helping me keep in the spirit are wonderful cards received from beautiful friends near and far. One Christmas wish I have is that I wish snail mail never to go away.
After the holidays I am looking forward to getting back to pleasure knitting. Not that gft knitting and sample knitting aren't pleasurable, but I miss knitting for the sake of knitting. Does that make sense?
There will be one more blog post before the New Year and I have lots of plans and ideas to share with you at that time. That means this will be my last "Loves" post for 2013.
So, how about we get to it?
- This sweet post by Penny. I love it when you guys share your special Christmas plannings.
- Vibeke's advent giveaways. Truly amazing artists coming together to bring us many days of inspiration, what's not to love?
- Melody's Christmas wishlist. I love everything.
- Casey uses her hook much like a magic wand. I am in constant awe of her talent.
- What would a love post be without something from Olivia?
- My Sister's Knitter Ravelry group. I may be repeating this over and over again, but really this group is filled with the most amazing people. They make my day everyday!
- A beautiful and creative video made by Liesl.
- Wonderful friendship that I have made and maintained this year. Too many of you to link. Just know that out of all the loves I have listed, your friendships are always top on my list.
- A new podcast, Juniper Grace. I adore everything about her.
Is it just me, or do my Love lists seem to be getting longer? I guess there is a lot to love. I will leave you with a video of sweet Grace playing her Uke and singing. It makes me smile.
Sending you all love and happiness this Christmas Holiday.
Have the best day!