I know, it's Saturday, not Sunday. With the week being as long and busy for me as it was, I decided to post a bit early. Giving myself all day Sunday to relax. Sound good? Then again this is the monthly loves post, can it ever be too early for loves?
Before we get to the knitty gritty of loves around the web, how about I share a bit of knit happenings for me this week. Above is a secret sample knit for a lovely designer. I guess sharing may have been an outright fib. It is a secret for now, but I could not resist showing off the amazing yarn. Isn't it lush?
Progress has been made on this sock I showed you last week. Many of you were interested in seeing how the yarn was going to knit up. This is the Knitter's Nightmare Sock yarn that I won from the lovely Knitabulls podcast. The color is called Fuji Apples.
And here we have a puppy hat. If you are thinking to yourself, this is not a normal knit for you Andi! You would be right. Blame the sister. This was once of her recent requests. She likes to have cute hats like this on hand for her photo sessions with wee ones.
A mail love this week. I received some beauties from LYNAI Yarns. It will take everything I have not to cast on this right now. Ugh, even looking at the image makes me want to cast it on. But, I will be strong.
That is it in a nutshell for my week. I was wicked busy at work and by the time I got home I could barely keep my eyes open to knit a stitch. First world problems, right? Thankfully I said barely because I was able to knit a little bit here and there.
Okay, let's get to the meat and potatoes of this post. The loves from around webland.
- This blanket that Steph made must be top of this list. Speaking as someone who has attempted and failed to complete a sock yarn blanket. I am in awe.
- I can never get enough of Vibeke's tea series.
- Another fun blog series is from sweet Liesl. I love the random questions she asks. Guess what? I will be ones of her guests in the coming week. How fun!
- I adore Kate enough said. If that is not enough for you, then will you take a look a this Cosy cardigan she knit.
- Being one that believes you are never too old to learn. I enjoy very informative posts from Dayana. Another great one for beginner's here at Julia's.
- I have been window shopping on Etsy and I spied with my little eye this lovely shop. Needless to say , I want it all!
- Then I saw this bag in Little Skein's shop, so sad it now gone. Isn't it the sweetest?
Enjoy this song. Whenever I am having one of those weeks, I need a song to get me pumped. A fighting song if you will. Heh!
Not really a fight song, more of a get up and dance around the house song. :)
Have the best day today,