Hello, and happy Sunday to you! Hopefully this post is finding you relaxing and possibly in the midst of a three day weekend?
If so, then I am with you. I am spending my weekend trying to decide which of my books I am going to revisit. Ignoring the fact that I have many things to knit on, and looking for new knit to cast on. Spending some time visiting you all in blogland and window shopping. So how about if we get to this month's Loves? It is nearing the end of May after all.
How about some project love. Don't get me wrong, even though I mentioned having a wandering eye for other projects, it does not in any way reflect the love I feel for current WIPs. This shawl is the Dots shawl, designed by a lovely new friend Casapinka. I spied this lovely pattern on Pinterst, then had to find out who knit it. Via Ravelry I met the wonderfully talented designer, and the rest is history. Lucky me!
Now how about we go visit some eye-catchers around blogland?
- The always stunning Kate knit up one fantastic Kelpie.
- Just when I think that C has reached the peak of her talent with amazing quilts and blankets, she goes and stitches the most amazing Selfie.
- One of my knitting hero's Dayana has knit one lovely pullover.
- Sometimes there are posts that are jam-packed with goodness. That would have to be this post. You have knitting, flowers, and a hummingbird!
- Who would I be if this post didn't bowl me over? I mean come on, all that sock yarn. Heaven.
I didn't forget to do a wee bit of window shopping for you.
- I love tea and coffee cups. When I found this treasure of a store, Silver Linings Ceramics, my jaw dropped.
- Grabby hands came into play when I spotted Tangerine8's Fairy House project bag.
- OhLoop's shop has so much eye candy, but somehow amongst all the beauties my sights rested on this glittery skein.
When the heat starts to rise here in AZ, my cooking tends to decline. I like to look for simple, light and no-oven style recipes.
- This recipe for Black beans and rice is so refreshinging basic, yet full of flavor. I made it, and I can tell you that it will be on the menu again this week as well.
- A recipe that I haven't tried but is on my to-make list, is this Quinoa Avocado Spinach Power salad.
If you have followed all the links it probably took you a while, right? I hope you enjoyed them. I will leave you will the ever popular song Happy. What's not to love about this song?
Have the best day today!