Good morning, good afternoon, good day, and happy Sunday! It is nearing the end of June and that makes it time to share some loves.
Tea messages are always a happy maker. Especially when one is trying to get over a wee bit of a bug of some sorts.
Browsing through library books. Now wanting to knit all the lace.
Who doesn't need some socks knit up in STR Psycho Barbie?
Or yarn that is named after your blog...My Sister's Knitter from Little Dyeworks.
Then a lovely tea pot find by the mother, when she went thrifting. It is wonderful to be thought of. :)
Knitting has been happening, but as I don't want to bore you with what seems to be the same progress pics, I won't. I will save those to bore you with at a later time.
How about loves around blogland. Never boring, always inspiring loves.
- Lori's out of the world finished knits in preparation for her very soon exciting trip.
- Something in me gets wicked excited when seeing works in progress. So when I saw Lacasita's I was pumped.
- Since when does a sock post not make me happy? Check out Olivia's post.
- I could spend hours watching this sweet video made by Liesl. Something very calming about it.
- Reading my tea leaves post, A week in objects is fantastic.
- There are those blogs that don't even need to bother with words as their photos can tell the best of stories. When I am in need of visual storytelling, I seek out Le Porte Rouge.
- "Met" an amazing new friend who just happens to dye up beautiful yarn. Don't worry you will be seeing her yarn on my blog in the coming months. Hint!
- Ever see a pattern and not think about it again till someone like Amanda knits it up, then you can't get it off you mind? Such is the case with Amanda's Light and up shawl.
Did you visit the places and have fun? Hope so.
I will leave you with a lovely Sunday-like song.
Have the best day today!
P.S. ~My apologies for any comments that I did not reply to last week. Once again my Spam filter was sucking in some of the comments. I think it is resolved now. :)