Say it isn't so...December's end is right around the corner. Time to roll out the red carpet for brand spankin new January.
Tie up the loose ends of 2014 and prepare for 2015. Our thoughts turning to goals or ideas for when the calendar changes.
For some this year has been especially tough. My wish for you is that the new year is extra kind to your hearts and spirits.
Plans are being made for a new KAL/CAL for the Ravelry group. A group that has easily become an extended family this last year.
December seems to be a favorite month for many as it brings us closer to family, friends, and great memories. This month proves to be difficult when reviewing my monthly loves. So much eye candy around blogland. For you, I will try to narrow it down and not send you away for too long.
- I dream of Christmas parties like PomPom's.
- A standing ovation is in order for KiwiYarns' Year of Socks post.
- This image that Alexis shared on her blog is adorable
- The Return of the Moose post made me smile.
- A very dear friend is now in possession of the one ring to rule them all. Congratulations Audry!
- One of those blogs where I could easily spend hours and not even notice.
- A lovely post that reminds me that I need to start thinking about my goals or wishes for the new year.
- No link as it would be too long. A special thank you to each and every one of you who made my 2014 special. I cherish your visits and your friendships. Happy New Year!
Of course we can't forget the winner of the Addicted to Socks eZine!
Whaaaat there is a sock knitting ezine??? I have to go check it out immediately. What do I love about sock knitting? You can never get bored. There is always a new yarn, new colourway, new pattern, /something/ new to try out.
Amanda, I will be passing your email address on to Debra. :)
Enjoy a pretty song!
Have the best day today!