Hello! Happy Sunday to you!
Whew, what a week. It has been a week of changes and new beginnings, all good things yet they have sort of taken a wee bit of extra energy. So it has been nice to settle down with some tea, a few stitches on all the projects and of course visiting you all. Once I am done babbling about me, you will see that this list of April loves is rather long.
Goodies from Mintrain
Good mail days have been in abundance as I have been participating in many sock yarn scrap swaps.
Goodies from Kristi
And a fun Spring Swap via Buckaloo View's group on Ravelry.
gifts from the lovely Juliann
Not to mention Tina's very own artwork... I know, right!!
You may notice that I have not mentioned or shown progress pics of any projects from in last week's post. That would be because there is no real progress to show. But I am working on it. :)
Alright now let's go traveling to blogland and there about for some real inspirations.
- When I have had a busy, stressful week like this last one of the first place I go is to Leigh's. There I know I will be met with beautiful words and pictures.
- Since it's been a while since I have traveled, it has been fun to follow along with Ellen's vacation and Kate's.
- Another Leigh has a blog where the words are simple and the images say so much. Love it.
- Little Pink Canary's Stitch Along post has me itching to pull out the needles and thread.
- As I do not have an FO to sing over, Singing of Hope does and it is a beauty.
- I fear visiting Julie because I know that I will end up wanting to eat, make or have everything she posts in her BlissPin Ups.
- Sweet puppy, beautiful children, drool-worthy yarn and knitting projects that bring out the happy in me all at Amanda's.
- Window shopping will not be excluded this month. Being inspired by Pink Canary Knits reminded me of a favorite Etsy shop, Dropcloth.
- Grabby hands and heart have their sights set on Knitted Wit's Fairy Garden and Felicia Cakes.
- If I could I would buy everything in The Little Canoe's shop.
A lot of goodies, I know. :) Leaving you with a sweet song.
Have the best day today!