Happy Sunday! Here we are at the end of another month. Another month where I absolutely have no idea where the time went.
While August felt like it sped by, I am not complaining as that means we are closer to cooler weather, stews, and Winter knits.
Pattern~ My own basic sock pattern Yarn~ The Wool Barn Tweed Socks in the color Sweetheart
Topping my list of loves this past 31 days was hands down your responses to last weeks post. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it was to read your knitting journey stories. Thank you for sharing!
Pattern~ My own basic sock pattern Yarn~ Opal Best Friends in the color Harmonie
On my knitting doorstep, some knits actually came off the needles. Feels like it has been forever since I have had something to show you. So long that I almost forgot the brilliant feeling that comes with a finished object.
Other than knitting not a lot happening at Casa Andi, but I can't say the same for blogland. Despite warm temps and summer activities there is much love to be found out there.
Let's go visit...
- With Fall weather approaching my eyes are craving Fall colors, so when I saw Harmony and Rosie's beautiful Rose are Red Shawl my heart skipped a beat.
- This pink Hitofude was insta-love, brought to us by the beautiful Autumn Geisha
- Little knits make me absolutely giddy. Allison knit up some little treasures for a little one that will soon be joining the family.
- Nicole finished up her beautiful Gibralter Henley. What a perfect knit.
- When I see Freeze Frame's Life Right Now posts pop up, I always get excited. Love this one.
- Kristen of Skein yarn gave wonderful tips of how to read your variegated yarn here.
- I am a sucker for beautiful pics of WIPs, thanks to Kate I got my fix.
- As I mentioned meeting new friends in this yarny community is so special to me. Thanks to Raverly I "met" Marcie of Bad Sheep Yarn. I see many of her beauties in my stash's future.
- Continuing with the enabling, I love all the bags by Birch Grove By Kristina. Especially the small pink birds.
To top off my list of loves is this video created by my lovely friend, Ine.
Have the best day today!