Hello my friends! The end of my favorite month is coming to a close. While I'm sad to see it go, the thoughts of Autumn weather coming closer is making it all okay. :)
Knitting, reading and tea...ahhh. What is not to love? Thanks to a fairly calm week three of my favorite things were on the menu.
Pattern ~ Linus Yarn ~ Mountain Girl Yarns 4-ply superwash sock in the colorway Nantucket
An FO off the needles. Guess my attempts to finish some WIPs is finally working in my favor. Despite the fact that we still can't seem to figure out how to get more hours added to our days.
The mailman delivered this love to me, Peepaloo Fields sock yarn in the colorway Wishing Well. I am remaining strong and not casting it on just yet. We will have to see how long this strength lasts. Wish me luck. ;)
Let's get to loves from internet land...
- Can't tell you how glad I am that posts are coming in again from Kasia. Her projects and pictures are always beautiful. This cardigan she knit is perfect.
- While I dream of travel, I haven't been able to lately. Thanks to Steph, I get to experience Scotland. Then Woollen Wilderness took me to Canada. Thank you ladies!
- Lovely Lea has designed a beautiful new shawl pattern that should be released soon.
- My friend Jody has relaunched her baby Knotions. An excellent resource for knitting tips, designs and patterns.
- Have you ever visited Mari-Liss' blog, Pattern Duchess? It is fantastic and filled to the brim with wonderful posts, especially The School of Knitting Symbols.
- So much to love in this post from Rebecca. There is Fall chat and sock-talk...what more could you ask for?
- More great Fall chat from Ruthie, this time listing her Fall Fiber Goals. If it were possible I would live in her blog. Sounds odd, I know.
- I never thought of myself as a green person, but after seeing Christine's beautiful FOs...that may change.
- Isabell is one of those designers and knitter that I want to copy everything she creates. You know the type. :)
- On the window shopping list of loves~ Elliot from AndiPandiCrafts. Rusty the Fox bag from The Freckled Whimsy. Hey Girl from Peepaloo Fields.
This love list keeps on getting longer and longer, I know. Despite that, I hope you get a chance to visit, drool and possibly shop.
Enjoy a sweet song and have the best day today!