Hello and happy Sunday to you!
What better way to kick of this month's loves than what is in my cup at the moment? Can you say Caramel apple tea? It is seriously rockin' my world and is very fitting for this wonderful Autumn month. A gift from my friend, Dag.
Sock pattern~ Pillars Yarn~ MJ Yarns
This post will feature my monthly loves from around blogland, but it a wee bit heavy on enabling. Hope you don't mind. ;)
ZiaWoolz Sugarloaf in the colorway Zombie Bride.
A serious love this month is the fact that I discovered a new to me dyer and made a friend in the process. Dagmar is the wonderfully kind and creative soul behind ZiaWoolz. This beautiful yarn is dyed in New Mexico, especially brilliant as I believe New Mexico to be magical. There is a reason it is called the Land of Enchantment.
In addition to the beautiful yarn, Dag and I did a little mini swap. Yes, I said little-heh! I am sure you can imagine my face upon opening the package and my eyes being greeted with all this goodness.
Havirland sock yarn in colorway Cherry Blossom Festival
Another beauty arrived, this one via the brilliant Carol of Havirland. Her shop has been on my radar for a while as it contains many beautiful yarns, as well as projects bags that I must have ( Twin Peaks themed bags- oh yeah!). If yours still in need of some Autumn-themed yarns, she has them.
I won a giveaway from the brilliant Stacie of the Must Stash Podcast and yarns. A couple of months ago I listed bags from Freckled Whimsy as a love, lucky me I won this one! I knew in my heart Freckled Whimsy Bags and I were meant to be...fate.
A friend of the blog left me a message about her shop on Etsy. Lilia has a shop full of lovely knitting and crochet projects as well as patterns. What a lovely way to share your passion. Thank you Lilia for letting me know about your shop!
Now that I have sent you off for some possible shopping, how about if we get to some loves around blogland?
- Hannah's blog is a place where I really enjoy visiting. This post features many of my favorite things...pumpkins, reading, knitting and turkeys!
- I may need to correct the statement about the enabling stopping, as Dona's third Cerus is enabling my desire to cast it on.
- Nothing makes me happier than the fact that Kay and Ann are blogging again. This post about how to evenly space your button, is one example why.
- With the introduction of Instagram, some bloggers have found it more convenient to share the beauties there. Thankfully Camilla still shares her beautiful photos on her blog.
- Roobeedoo's gorgeous sweater is making my heart soar. I really need to get into color work.
- Nicole's post make me happy because it is a tribute to my beautiful birth state Colorado, with fantastic knits.
- If ever there was a project to stand and salute it would be Claudia's throw. Wow over and over again.
- Is there a blogger and knitting friend, where you tend to follow their ideas and recommendations as if in a trance? Olivia is that sort of friend for me. Her blog post are sort of like Christmas every time I see them pop up.
Today will be filled with many loves, listening to The Nothing Girl on audio book thanks to Olivia. Some chicken stew in cooking away in the crock pot thanks to the beautiful weather we are having in Arizona. Then scrap blanket knitting thanks to it being Sunday. :)
Hope your month has been filled with all the things you love and then some.
Have the best day today!