Happy Sunday and for those who celebrate, Happy Easter!
Pattern~ Impossible Girl Yarn~ KnitPicks Handpainted Stroll in color Make Believe
Look at us, nearing the end of another month. That means it is time to share some loves~ yay!
Pattern~ Melodia Yarn~ Circus Tonic Handmade in the color Musk Lorikeet.
It has been a month of good mail days, lovely knitting time, a small battle with the flu, and many moments to be grateful for.
Tale & Tendril yarn in the color Nymphadora
Then again...I am always grateful for another day. My constant reply when people ask my how are you is, "Great! I woke up today". So here were are on March 27th and we woke up today~ Cheers!
How about visiting blogland and thereabout for some loves?
- Camilla's beautiful Red and Pink Sweater. It is just as lovely as her surroundings.
- Is there anything sweeter than the baby mobile that Ine is making for her baby? I would like a grown-up version please.
- Julie is getting a smart head start on her Advent calendar for this year by making the most wonderful wee stockings.
- I have known Audry virtually for a long time and to see her celebrating her one year anniversary to her husband melts my heart. I love this post she wrote to her husband.
- I love animals and especially cats, so it is no wonder that I love it when Dee posts about Giroux. Adore the fact that he has his own mugs for his drinking pleasure.
- Felicia's chat about "a little space to collect oneself" is perfect. Whether your a mother or not this resonates.
- Many of us (especially me) can relate to the many lives that a ball of yarn can have before meeting it's destiny. Let's all cross our fingers for Brandy that the third time is a charm.
- A refreshing new podcast, Kammebornia. There is a calmness about it and feels like it is celebrating the craft more than anything else. You can select English subtitles as well- bonus!
- Corinne's Boden makes me go..oohh! So beautiful. How I wish temps where I am at would warrant a warm knit like this.
- Andrea just finished a gorgeous Waterlily Tee. It's beauty is making me feel the itch to cast one on, Maybe in pink (surprised?)
Hope you enjoyed the links. Before I go I must announce the winner of the Circus Tonic Handmade giveaway, right? Thank you again to all who entered and showed Hannah some love by visiting her shop!
Random number has spoken and the winner is #30.
Such beautiful yarn!! It's hard to decide! But I think I would pick the March Sandpiper.
Stacy-Rav ID: yellowbirdknits
Congratulation, Stacy. I will be in touch soon to get your info. :)
I will leave you with a lovely video and wishes for the best day today!