Can I just take a moment to say...Hazelnut Cookie tea? Amazing! Ok, now on to the post. We have are now on the other side of a wonderful holiday Thanksgiving (in the U.S.), and can I tell you mine was wonderful. I know that not everyone has the best relations with their families, but I do and each year/holiday I am more and more thankful for them.
This bowl represents my "plan" to knit all these yarns into Christmas socks for me and the family. Now if only I would put this plan into action. They have been sitting in this pretty bowl for about a week mocking me as I work on all the other projects I have on the needles.
This image demonstrates how I not knitting on Christmas socks. When will I learn? Plus I really need to get on with this years Christmas ornaments. Have you started your Christmas knitting, whether it be gifts or decorations? Are you like me and have "big" plans to knit all the things as the clock towards Christmas ticks down?
How about if I let you get to the list of loves for November?
- I love England-fact. So when I read Flax and Twine's post about 12 Unusually Fun Things to do in London it made me so happy. Bonus beautiful pics didn't hurt either.
- It is all about Hygge this month. Many of my favorite bloggers posted about this beautiful word, Diane and Steph are just a couple.
- Being a huge lover of knitted socks, Hege hit my sweet spot with these babies.
- Fun post from Andrea on how to knit with young children.
- Sarah talks about finishing and the desire/wish to get those projects off the needles. I know finishing has been on my mind quite a bit so I really enjoyed this.
- It is always a treat when Olivia blogs. It is brilliant to catch up on all her happenings.
- While I am rarely in need of mittens, I do think of making some for friends in cooler climates. So when I saw The Year of Mittens I thought...how fantastic! I may just be knitting a few.
- November is such a wonderful month and I think Rhonda's post describes it to a tee.
- These Chunky Harvest Hats by Susan B Anderson scream Fall to me.
- Mini Weasley sweaters...you had me at hello. Check out these sweeties from The Possibility Engine. Also, she has a podcast, Tea and Possibilities which is easily a favorite.
- The Equinox Farm Calendar is the perfect gift to mention to those who don't know what to buy us or even to treat a knitterly friend.
- Top 10 ways to improve your knitting life this holiday season...why yes, Karen this is spot on.
Hope you enjoyed the links. Thank you spending time with me today. I will leave you with a song and wish you the very best day today!