Well hello there! Guess who's back? Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on my last "post" where I popped in to say that the Sunday post was going to be delayed. The delay happened to take longer than expected, so I saved all the fun for this post.
Pattern~ Zigzagular Yarn~ Woolen Mill St Yarn in the colorway Hermione Granger
Knitting is happening. I have started my February socks-yay! That means that I finished my January socks.
Pattern~ My cup of tea socks Yarn~ The Woolbarn in the color Petal.
Pattern~ Wendelin Yarn~ Great Lakes Tweed Yarn in the color LoveShack
Gone are dreams or thoughts of monogamous knitting-it happens. :) Despite having 3 new sock projects on the needles, I am still chipping away on my sock yarn blanket and a couple of long languishing WIPs. I guess my busy mind craves variety and who am I to argue. How is your 2017 knitting going so far?
- One of my resolutions was to cook more, Juliann's Monday in the Kitchen posts have been so wonderful.
- If you post about snow and include pictures, I am so there. Just ask my friend Jody whom I badger to send me snow pics all the time. Thank you, Hannah for helping to feed my need for virtual snow.
- Julieanne shares a lovely tale of her beloved knit, Pomme de Pin. It looks like the 2nd one will bring her much happiness.
- One of my long time virtual friends Maryse has designed a wonderful and simple scarf for her daughter and it is now a free pattern on Raverly. I think I may need an adult one.
- More knits for the little loves, this one from lovely Julie. This bunny hat on her sweet girl slays me.
- Crochet Granny scrappy striped blankets are hot right now. It is getting hard to resist especially when seeing Deb's. If I were to make one, I would copy Deb's exactly...but I am not because one scrappy blanket is enough for my plate right now.
- Being organized with knitting yarns and tools is something I strive for- some great tips can be found in this post.
- Be still my heart, Cortney. You had me at hello with this post with beautiful pictures of all the socks.
Now to the winner of January's featured indie dyer~ Great Lakes Tweed Yarn.
A someone who was born and spent most of her life in Wisconsin, I have to go for the Lake Superior colorway. Looks like I'm not the only one! Thanks for lovely giveaway and introducing us to this great new dyer.
Have the best day today!