Hello! Happy Sunday. :) With February being a short month my loves post is a few days late.
Before we go visiting, a little update on happenings here at my casa. The test knitting that I spoke about for WOODS is happening. The pattern is secret for right now, but I can tell you that it is being knit up in some beautiful, Hey Mama Wolf Yarns.
Isn't it beautiful? The yarn is 100% organic wool from a small farm in Germany. It is Merino land race and black face sheep.
On the topic of beautiful, check out the colors of stripes in this Night Owl Fibers yarn. I am knitting up some vanilla socks in this fabulous colorway, Astronomy Tower.
Not a lot to share because that it how it is when you have a secret test knit on the needles. :) But hopefully I will have more to share in the coming months. What I can tell you is that next week I will our March indie dyer feature, Knitting a Love Song along with a giveaway!
Now...let's go visiting blogland and there about.
- It is no surprise that I enjoy linking loves as my dear friend Julie is often featured in my Love posts and now Katherine has brought back her Friday Favs list. So much goodness!
- Juliann has taken to stitching in this wonderful post and talks about other bloggers inspiring her Stitch Stories.
- There are some of us who avoid knitting with mohair. Whatever the reason, you may want to reconsider after seeing Alina's mohair flor- I know I have.
- Kelbourne Woolens introduced The Fiber Co.'s new yarn-Luma. While the yarn looks amazing the patterns are also stunning. My favorite pattern changes with every photo.
- This simple cabled heart from We are Knitters captured my attention in the month of February. Wouldn't it make for a sweet love banner?
- I love it when you all share your travel pics with us and I can tell you that I spent a good amount of time drooling over Woollenwild's snapshots of Riga. After I upload this post I may just go back to stare at them some more.
- Being a sucker for all things cozy, is it any wonder that I enjoy visiting Kristen's blog?
- So many wonderful knits can be found in this post as Jennifer catches us up.
- There are always those bloggers that you desire more blog posts from, right? I can't seem to get enough of Patricia's photos, knits and words.
- Lastly, Karen introduces us to short films from Alun Callender. Mesmerizing! Thank you- Karen.
Of course I couldn't leave you without sharing on of my favorite video's from Alun's series.
Have the best day today!