My very favorite month has come to an end. :( But all is not lost as we are quickly approaching the most beautiful seasons. With them comes cooler weather and hopefully castonitis for all. While I know that not everyone is experiencing cooler temp, sorry parts of Canada, here in Arizona we understand.
You may be thinking that I am knitting two pairs of socks both pink with speckles and you would be right. At first I thought, should I? Then two seconds later I thought, why not? It is my knitting party and I will cast on all the pink socks if I want to. ;)
There is an occasional break from the pink when I am working on my Autumnal Cardigan. The joy I am having knitting up this love is endless and while it is not perfect (you may notice a grey stitch amongst the white), I choose to think of it as a wonderful freckle.
After reading through the comments from the last post, it would seem that many of you are joining me in my desire to knit all the things as we delve into Fall. Love that.
How about if we go visiting some fun places around blogland for our September loves?
- I am on of the last people on Earth not on Instagram but can still feel the frustration Kate felt when she was no able to access her account. She posted an interesting questions...are you a social media addict?
- Enjoyed reading Julie's take on her kit for WAK's Gesture Sweater kit. Then again I just love Julie in general.
- Paula is joining in on a fun KAL with some friend and they are knitting my favorite thing...socks. So fun to see all of their progress for Once Upon a Sock.
- What could be more fun than drooling over beautiful knits...I don't know maybe babies at Arrow Acres Farm?
- I can honestly say that my eyes fell in love with Michelle's Journey Sweater. The color, the cables, the beautiful knitting...I could go on and on.
- Sometimes the simplest of stitches can create the most lovely knits. Case and point Jenny's Fall Baby Blanket. Perfect gift idea for all the Fall babies being born.
- What would my list of loves be without adding Tahnee (who I have nicknamed My Muse)? Check out her Autumn WIPs.
- Be still my heart as Alina talks about The Vintage Collection. I want to knit every single sweater.
- I can honestly say I feel about of guilt about the joy I feel when someone shares a visit to their local yarn shops and I have some nearby that I don't go to ( I blame easy shopping online). I need to rectify that especially after seeing Katherine's visit to her LYS.
- Always a joy to catch up with Tien. Especially as the catch up includes lovely projects and beautiful yarn!
- It is totally possible for me to get lost when visiting Yellowish's blog. Before I know it an hour has passed as I devour every word and take in all the photos.
Hope you enjoyed the links. I am leaving you with a song and wish you the very best day today!