Pattern~ Ohra shawl
Wow- November flew by, didn't it? I guess that is how the holiday season goes. My castonitis kicked into full gear. I blame it on the fact that everyone else seems to have it and pass it on to me. Maybe that is a Fall thing? Have you found yourself wanting to knit all the things lately?
Yarn~ Miss Click Clack Merri Creek Sock in the color Pretty When I Cry.
Sock progress has been slow but never the less fulfilling. I am still thinking about what yarn I want to knit some Christmas socks in. There is something about Christmas socks that are a must.
In addition to all the cast-ons, I was given the opportunity to knit a sample knit of the Tiveden Shawl for Knotions. Already it has been a joy to knit. Sometimes it is fun to knit in colors out of your comfort zone, don't you think?
So you see my knitting has picked up, not a lot, but some. How has your knitting been. Do you find that you are more inspired to knit during the holiday season?
Speaking of inspiration, how about if we visit some November loves?
- Tien- be still my heart with your tribute to Socks via Socktober. You are a girl after my own heart.
- Being one that seems to cast on all things during the Fall season, you know Cortney's post is everything.
- Red is one of those colors that screams Fall to me. When I saw Jamie's post about her red Whitehorse sweater I gasped. Beautiful.
- There isn't a single pattern that Alina has designed that I haven't fallen head over heels for- The Ivy Sweater is no different. Can't you just see yourself snuggling up in those beautiful cozy cables.
- Despite giving up my idea of gift knitting this year, somehow Christine's beautiful mittens keep taunting me.
- Since I am having a love affair with shawl knitting right now, it only seemed fair that Michelle's We Were Seeds shawl caught my attention. So wonderful!
- I am of the belief that one should never apologize for gushing over a knit project that is perfection. Keep gushing Kristen you have earned it.
- Leave it to brilliant Julie to come up with the most perfect Knitter's Gift Guide and yes, I want it all.
- Everything Deb knits is amazing- now if only I could pull off those Marzipan Leg Warmers.
Now to announce the winner of our November featured Indie Dyer! Random number generator has spoken and a beautiful skein of Punky Brewster goes to...
My friends and I are sure we have knit our hearts back together at times. It IS a healing art.
blessings ~ tanna
Congratulation to Tanna...I will be in contact with you before the end of today for your address. Thank you to all who entered, our final Featured Indie Dyer will be coming up December 10th.
Enjoy a song and have the best day today!