Hello and happy Sunday, loves!
How have you been since we last talked? This morning finds me knitting on my Let it Shine socks with a nice cup of coffee along with very grey skies. Bliss, I tell you. Can everyday please be like this Sunday?
I finished some secret sample/test knit socks for Knotions magazine. Explains why they are folded in such a way, right? Bonus, I have yarn coming in the mail for another pair of sample/test knits socks coming soon. Whoo hoo!
A wee bit of progress on my KAL shawl happened this week. Plans are to get in a few more rows today then to switch gears and work on the sample knit cardigan (pic below). So many things on the needles!
Overall, a very knitty week, just how I like it.
We have already reached the end of July. Which means it is that time for July loves. Hope you enjoy your visits around blogland and thereabout. :)
- There are those blogs where the stunning photos draw you in and the stories keep you coming back for more. Jean's is on of those blogs. Love her most recent posts on what is Yarnscape.
- Attending a knitting retreat is a long time dream of mine. Andrea shares a retreat she attended in my favorite state Colorado and I am in love.
- Over the last couple of weeks a few knitty friends of mine on Raverly have shared they are suffering from pain when knitting. Not being able to knit strikes at the heart of every knitter, so it was interesting when I read this article by Chloe Benjamin.
- Love this post from Shannon about how she is going to slow down her Summer. Sometimes we all need to step back and reprioritize our lives.
- I am adoring Leslie's What the Fade progress and those tassels equal insta-love.
- Enjoy doesn't even begin to cover how brilliant is has been to read through Helena's post about on the Jyväskylä Knit Festival 2018.
- It is always a "Merry Meet" whenever I visit Fin Folk and Oak and there are times I never want to leave.
- I will never get enough of Autumn Geisha's progress pics, especially as they are primarily socks. Tien is my sock and yarn muse.
Alright, I will stop monopolizing your time and ask that you enjoy a song.
Have the best day today!