Here we are very near the end of July. Guess what time it is? Time for some loves!
First off, happy Sunday. It feels rude not to wish you a happy Sunday. :) Hopefully you had a lovely week filled with all the fun things life has to offer. Mine was a long week and Saturday I felt my brain was too heavy with insignificant annoyances. So what does one do when in need of a fresh state of mind, they visit all of you inspiring peeps. You always come through and make my days that much brighter, thank you for that.
Some scrappy blanket knitting, reading bits from a new book, and working on squares for Sam's blanket were on tap.
Sock progress is happening on these socks. Quite a few of you have inquired about the yarn and I am sorry for not posting it when I originally showed these. This yarn is Opal Best Friends in the Harmonie color way. I am making these for one of my best friends. There is nothing like knitting for someone special to make your knitting more wonderful, is there? Bonus progress on my WIPs is going on, what's not to love about that?
Now shall we get on with loves around blogland? I fear these lists will only get longer and time goes on, so maybe grab something to drink and settle in.
- Starting off with a big love, That 70's blanket...I mean wow doesn't seem to cover it.
- You know how much I love socks. Is it any wonder that Jen has my heart with these Whitewashed cable Socks?
- Then there are more socks. Check out Diane's first socks! Brilliant!
- Faith is also joining in with her Geeked out socks. I think the story she tells in this post is just as fabulous as the socks.
- Could be that Julie is so beautiful that she could make a paper sack look great, but then her Pacific Sweater is rather gorgeous.
- A new blog to me had me at hello. Jules' posts are so wonderful. I especially like her Faces and Places series.
- Despite the hundred plus degree temps here, I still want to cuddle under Anna's blanket. Love it!
- Last but not least, quite possibly the best guest blogger and new knitter Emerson over at Tracey's blog. This post made my heart wicked happy.
Hope you enjoyed your visits. I will leave you with a song and wishes for you to have the best day today and everyday.