Here we are at the end of another month. A month that celebrates things we are grateful for. While this month had some sorrow, we still have plenty of loves to help lift our spirits.
New fresh knits on the needles, always something to smile about.
Pattern~ My own vanilla sock pattern Yarn~ Spinning Fates in the color Schrodinger's Cat
Knits off the needles. Can you say finally? :)
Pattern~ My own vanilla sock pattern Yarn~PeepalooFields in the color Wishing Well.
And even more socks off the needles.
Treats from a swap received in the mail...oh yah!
Oh and how about a sneak peek into my sock drawer? While all my sock are not present, it does make one happy to look upon.
Now let's see what is happening around blogland and there about.
- Yep, it is that time of year to be thinking of ideas for knitterly friends as well as helping loved ones know what to get us. Julie has come to the rescue with a brilliant list of Christmas gift ideas.
- Not only do I wish I had more knitting time, I also wish I had more time to watch podcasts. There are so many podcast out there to choose from, so isn't it perfect when one gets you at the word go. Wool Gatherings is that podcast. Love everything about it!
- I love lists of favorite things, in case you didn't notice (monthly loves). Olivia has a wonderful post about her favorite bits and bobs that I think you will enjoy. Bonus she always features her beautiful knitting projects.
- Talk about beautiful knitting, Ine has finished one seriously pretty shawl. Swoon!
- Oh goodness I love this post from Little Cotton Rabbits, one of those post where your eyes feel like your belly after a Thanksgiving feast...so full of amazing.
- A color lover's fantasy is provided via this shawl that Woolenflower knit up. You know it is a wonderful pattern when there is a mention of being able to use up scrap yarn.
- All the knitty goodness can be found at LunaKnits. I want/need/ desire that hat!
- Monica shares with us a sweet list of things she is thankful for.
- On the topic of needs and desires...Etsy finds. I feel that this bag and me belong together-do you feel it too? Never one to not drool over yarn...Complement me has Andi (yep I'm talking in 3rd person), written all over it.
Alright hopefully you were able to sneak in some time to visit the links. I will leave you with this fun scene with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Adele.
Have the best day today!