It is time for the monthly loves! We are well into the Fall months so there is no shortage of wonderful and lovely things around the blogs and shops.
Here at the casa, WIPs are being worked on. Do you remember this project? It is the Livezy House Wrap. This baby is full-filling my need for stockinette big time. Do you ever find that you go through "stitch-moods", where there are times when garter stitch fuels you and other times when it is all about stockinette?
Just finished up another lovely test knit for Anne of Wooly Wonka Fiber. As the pattern has yet to be released into the wild, this is all that can be shown. I can tell you it is absolutely lovely!
Since my focus is on the House Wrap above and a few socks, there is not a lot to show at the moment. Therefore we will skip ahead to the loves? Work for you?
Photo courtesy of Miso Photo
Along with my list of loves, the pattern above has to be mentioned. It is the Graceful Pullover by Maria Yarley. Not only is it a lovely pattern, but was designed as a fundraiser for a knitter in need. 100% of the proceeds will be given to the family. If you would like the Maria reach her goal of 1000 pattern sales by the end of November here is the pattern page. What is not to love about how generous knitters are?
Around blogland ~
- I adore Jesse-fact. This post is packed with lovely Fall images and loads of knitting. This girl makes me want to knit all the socks!
- A good day for me is whenever Kasia posts. Her images have a way of transporting you to her little piece of heaven.
- These hot pink socks had me at hello. I mean really, they are socks and they are hot pink. Love!
- It can't be helped that many of my loves are socks because after all it is me that we are talking about. Amanda's array of fantastic socks, baby knits and stuffies puts me atop of glee mountain.
- Lovely Marilyn had a lovely Ta-dah in the form of these beautiful afghans. Makes me want a cuddle.
How about if we pop over and do some window shopping ~
- Mel, beautiful Mel of MelliferaYarns has outdone herself with this color. I want the lot!
- Okay now you tell me, is this yarn me or what? Brilliant yarn from Sunrise Fiber Co.
- Little known fact about me, I love Nightmare Before Christmas. When I saw Anne's bag with Jack on them I was so happy!
Did you have fun visiting all the loves?
Enjoy this sweet video and have the best day!