Happy Sunday! Despite a scatter brained week, knitting has been happening.
Pattern~ Bickersstraat by Kemper Wray Yarn~ Wooly Wonka Fibers in Oak Leaves
I knit shawl, scarves, hats, occasional garments (only two to be precise)...but when it comes down to it, there will always be socks.
Why is that most of us tend to fall into one specific category of knits?
2015 sock progress, two pairs are missing as they were gifted.
Of course I could be totally wrong and I am the only one who gravitates towards one type of knitting project. Just something I was thinking about as I was stuffing more freshly washed socks into my now overflowing sock drawer. It's not as if I live in a climate that lends itself to months and months of sock wearing.
It would seem that I am in good company as many of you are sock knitting addicts as well. :)
- Enjoyed reading Michelle's post, Epidemiology of socks.
- Then of course there is Leisl's monthly sock challenge.
- Kemper had a fun post titled, so you want to knit socks?
- Sara hosts a lovely podcast and Raverly group, love.sock. wool.
- Alice hosts a Personal Mystery Sock Yarn Club in the My Sister's Knitter Raverly group.
- The ever popular post from Susan B Anderson's How I knit my socks post.
Leaving you with a song that has been stuck in my head for days. Good thing it is a lovely song. :)
Have the best day today!