Happy Sunday! Before I continue...Stefanie there is a song at the end of this post. ;)
In my cup: Twinings Butter Mint.
We made it to the end of another month. How did February treat you?
Mini skein swap package from Jackie
As you have seen, it was a fantastic month for me with wonderful mini skein swapping goodness. I cannot say how grand it is to connect with other knitters across the world and share your loves with them. It makes for great mail days, but more importantly the act of sharing what you love with others is something that makes these swaps so brilliant.
Yarn~ The Woolen Rabbit Lucient in the color Victorian Hydrangeas and mystery skein of white sock yarn.
February also brought a lovely sock to test knit for a dear friend. Cannot wait to share these with you once they are finished.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a fan of warm weather. I tend to be happiest when it is cold and rainy. Granted I live in AZ, so cold and rainy is not usually in the forecast. This month we have been breaking records with a warmer than average, so I decided rather than whining to take advantage of it by enjoying my work lunches outside with a bit of sock knitting. Don't they say, "if you can't beat them, join them."? Well, I joined the sun loving peeps and it didn't kill me or cause me to sparkle. :)
Pattern~ Melodia by Janina Kallio Yarn~ Circus Tonic Handmade in the color Musk Lorikeet.
This month I got to play with new to me yarn from across the world. Bonus, next month I have the lucky privilege of being able to share a skein with you! (psst...hint give-away on March 6th).
You can see it was a good month for me. The end of this month found me feeling rather grateful. Reading through your comments and blog interactions confirmed how much I enjoy visiting with you each Sunday. I adore all of you and the fact that you let me chat with you, rather than at you about this craft that we love is such a special thing. You make my life richer, so thank you for being here and visiting with me. xo!
Okay, now let's go visiting!
- Despite it being well past Christmas, I can't help but fall hard for Erin's hat. I think this sweet knit needs to be added to my "to knit" list, as I really want one for Christmas.
- I love that Audry shares not only her love of the craft with us, but now with Mr. Bear Ears. Seriously he has taken to knitting like a fish to water.
- This post from Tania, makes my heart soar. I mean is there anything cuter than when knit talk is accompanied by baby photo bombing?
- Julie is such a wonderful person who also had an amazing talent to design. She recently revamped her Tartan Mist pattern which set it in stone that I need to knit this beauty.
- A new to me blog, At Stone's Cottage has me wanted to pull up a seat with my knitting and visit with Jeannine.
- This month brought a lovely post featuring the top 100 knitting blogs. Granted I made the list (thanks entirely to you guys), but being that I love to share bloggers and yarns with you, I love this.
- New video knitting podcasts that I enjoyed this month- Lovely Jesse's Hungry Cat Podcast and The Grocery Girls Podcast.
- Enabling love- Wren & Ollie sock yarn in the color Crush and Adelaide Cottage's sock yarn in Tiny Dancer and all the bags (bonus Adelaide Cottage also has a wonderful podcast).
- I enjoy it when bloggers share things about themselves and LunaKnit's is brilliant.
- I can relate to bouncing or juggling WIPs, so it is not wonder I am very fond of Casey's post.
- Diane very often appears on my loves list because I can't seem to get enough of her beautiful photography!
Enjoy your visits and a song by a singer that I could listen to all day long, Caitlin Canty.
Have the best day today!