Tea~ Plum Deluxe in Vista Blend Herbal
Here we are, one month closer to Autumn. Can you feel it yet? I can feel it in my soul! I promised myself this year that I am going to go up to Northern Arizona to watch the leaves change colors. Where I am at our trees ( palm trees), don't offer up much of that action. :)
Socks are being knit up in preparation. Heh- who am I kidding, I knit socks in preparation of all seasons even 120 degrees. :)
Remember me? Feels like forever since I have shared a pic of my sock yarn blanket. Can you believe this baby has been in the words since August of 2014? More than 2 years...say what?! That is perfectly okay as I always knew it was going to be a long term project for me. Just know despite the Summer it still gets some love. Speaking of loves we need to get to August loves...but first let me share my latest food love...
Well not really food, but a condiment. Trader Joe's Cranberry Walnut Gorgonzola dressing. Amazing! Helps make my sometimes boring lunches brilliant.
Alright enough babbling from me, let's go visiting from Loves from the month of August!
- Claudia's blog always feed my desire for beautiful knits as well as yummy foods. In this post Claudia features the most beautiful Doodler shawl. I have seen this pattern and thought to myself, that's cool. But sometimes it takes a certain color combination to make you think to yourself, I should knit that. That is how I feel about Claudia's Doodler.
- I love to visit Diane's blog whenever I get a chance. If you have read my "loves" posts for long you know that she is a regular on my list. I cannot get enough of her beautiful images and glorious words.
- I began blogging because I wanted to connect with other Yarnies, people who love talking about yarn as much as I did. Being able to visit other blogs and share in the experiences really is the most beautiful love of my life. Casey's blog post about her Yarn Story filled me with total joy!
- Quite a few people in my life are having babies or becoming grandma's, so aren't these baby rattles perfect for the yarn lover in your life?
- As you all know, Tea is queen in my home. One of my favorite brands is from Plum Deluxe (top pic), they not only make delish tea but their blog is quite wonderful. I adore this post on Tea before bed.
- My sister has recently gotten into crochet and has quickly become brilliant at it. So much so that she made a baby blanket for one of my coworkers. So when I see Glenna's finished blanket it makes me think dream that before long, my sis will copy Glenna and be making me one of these.
- Stephanie has completed the most beautiful knit dress! Despite the hot and humid weather she has been having, she knit a dress. A wonderfully wooly gorgeous dress.
- I may have mentioned my addiction to reading Susanne's knitting adventures while traveling blog posts last month, but it is worth mentioning again. This post, Knitting on the Slow Boat to Luang Prabang, Laos just gets me in the heart. I love it!
- A post about sock knitting...I'm so there. Nicolette posts about a basic sock pattern to fit and I think it is informative and awesome.
- I am a couch travler so whenever I read about Susanne's (above) and Alina's travels accompanied with stunning images...it makes my Loves list. Alina took us with her to St. Petersburg and now I love St. Petersburg as well, Alina!
Did you have fun visiting. Many of you mentioned that you read and visit the Loves post with your morning coffee. I may be a little late in posting this for some of you East Coasters. Maybe you can visit with a bit of afternoon tea? :)
Leaving you with a song as I normally do and wishing you the best of days today!