Happy Sunday! Obviously I am posting the February loves on the first day of March which feels odd, but what can you do when there are only 28 days in the months? :)
When I went scouting for the monthly loves, I couldn't help but feel there is a different energy in the air.
A good energy. Creativity around the blogs is high, passions renewed, and busy lives are slowing down.
I know that has been the case for me as well. Could be that we are all finally settling in to this new year? Whatever the reason, I like it and it makes me look forward to March. I hope you are as well.
How about if we get on with the loves?
- Prime example of a positive energy can be found when reading Tracey's recent post.
- A new to me blog puts me in a state of calm whenever I visit. Don't you love it when you find a little oasis in blogland?
- Nicole's perspective.
- Kate's completed blanket. No real words can describe it, just a bunch of "ohs" and "ahhs".
- Gotta love, Camilla's Love Post.
- While window shopping, I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw this project bag.
- Can't seem to get enough of The Readers podcast.
- A new knitting podcast was another new fun find, Junkyarn hosted by Kemper.
Enjoy a lovely video and have the best day today!