Hello there! Happy Sunday to you!
It is a beautiful Sunday and a day I very much look forward to as I get to visit with you all. I have been late in replying to last week's comments, but this will be rectified today. Thank you all so much for the wonderful recipe ideas! There are quite a few I am going to try and will let you know about them when I make them.
Wren House Yarns in the color Beatrix
Being able to choose the next stitch marker from a sweet tin topped to the brim with all the wonderful knitting jewelry. Fun but at the same time hard to choose. :)
Select my next knitting companion from all the treats above~ insta-love.
During the month of May I find many knitter's mojo seems to dwindle, I know that I struggle a bit. This month's loves focuses on projects and other things that inspire me to knit.
- Jorth's beautiful Pebble Beach is perking my shawl knitting desires. This beautiful color could brighten anyone's day.
- Olivia's pictures could wake a knitter from the deepest of sleeps. Her Farmhouse is stunning!
- Despite warm temperatures, Ella's Crofthouse Yoke is making my needles happy.
- While Kylie's project is not finished, there is something about gorgeous works in progress that get me excited.
- The sock temptress does not disappoint with these self-patterning loves. Dee is always good for making me want to knit all the socks.
- Knitting for others, especially when they are wee ones is always fun. This post from LunaKnit is chalked full of all the wonderful little knits.
- I mentioned that WIP pictures get my engine started, right? It will be no surprise that Karen's Hey Now Shawl is a love.
- During the Summer months most of us try to avoid anything big and bulky on the needles, this yummy hat on Hunter's needles is the ticket.
- Need knitting inspiration, just go visit Michelle. Her latest test knit is out of this world.
- Beautiful projects of course can inspire, but let's not forget the tools that get us there.
- Who wouldn't want to cast on a fun pair of socks when paired with a Bunnies & Flower bag?
- Then there are those yarns that you can't get out of your mind, thanks to Dyed In the Wool Yarn Co., I actually had a dream about this yarn last night. For real, Vanessa dyes yarn that dreams are made of. ;)
- Ice cream stitch markers...oh yeah, bring on the project. Too much fun!
Hope the links inspired your needles and more importantly that you had fun visiting! I know that sometimes all it takes is a beautiful video so enjoy Nicole's intro to her new podcast. Is it odd that I can watch this over and over again?
Have the best day today,