Here we are on the verge on beginning another month. In less than 23 hours it will be December...wow!
So many up and down temps has led to this girl coming down with a rather nasty cold. Hot tea, soup and lots of rest has been happening.
The upside of colds is that it can lead to some rather productive knitting, during the few hours of wake times. :)
pattern: Hermione's everyday socks yarn: Madelinetosh sock in Magnolia Leaf
Presto finished Fall socks. Just in time.
Happy mail days have provided much needed cold comfort. Packages of scrap donation from treasured friend Ine. Do you spy the lovely tea there that makes my tea tin so happy?
Kind hearted Corinne also helped my blanket along with more beautiful scraps, a lovely picture and always in demand chocolate.
Lots of wonderful things happening despite Mr. Cold's attempt to get me down. Not happening! Then of course we have loves around blogland. Yep, it is already that time of the month.
- Kittens and knitting...really need I say more? Amanda slayed me with these photos.
- Bethany's Zombie Vixen mitts are perfect for warding off cold temps and bringing beautiful color into the mix.
- This Fair Isle hat is fantastic. Well done Karen, now I want to knit one.
- I often mention my friend Anne and her wonderful designs and yarn on my blog. Her latest pullover is an example of why I sing her praises.
- You know I love socks, right? Therefore you can image my glee after seeing Corinne's mini socks all on display.
- This post from Alina is fantastic. I could look at those brilliant images for hours.
- Erin has been doing an excellent series of posts on Gifts for Knitters. May want to pass this info on to someone who had no clue how to shop for the yarnies in their lives.
- Nicole's perfect little cardi.
Hope you enjoyed your time visiting. I know for me it is the perfect way to spend time with fiber lovers around the world without a plane ticket.
Enjoy this video. It reminds me of my mom and her love for cooking and cookbooks. Especially fitting as we just had our Thanksgiving in the US and for me it is not so much about the food but the preparation and love that goes into these shared meals.
Have the best day today!