Hello there! Happy Sunday!
Tea swap with lovely Judy. Tazo Japanese Sakura = yum!
There are no enough words to thank you for your well wishes last week. I am positive that it helped me feel better. :) You all are miracle healers.
Pattern~ Blueberry Waffles Socks Yarn~ Tale & Tendril in the colorway Nymphadora.
Despite having the case of the ickes, I was able to get some knitting done this week. Yay I finished my Nymphadora socks! There have been many Harry Potter KALs happening on Ravely so it has been fun to knit with "theme" yarn.
Good mail days are always day brighteners, right? I must show you some truly wonderfully thoughtful packages I received, not as a way of bragging but because peeps are talented in their swap and love gifts. Makes me think I need to step up my swap packages game big time.
From sweet Corey.
From brilliant Jeannine.
From beautiful Maya of The Wool Barn.
From sweet Jules. This package was received a while ago and I realize I never showed off it's loveliness with you all.
How could anyone ever feel poorly with friends like you all? Great messages, good mail days, and wonderful input about an upcoming socks series.
Let's get to loves around blogland. Pull up a chair and your favorite morning beverage. Let's go visiting!
- I have mentioned Mari-Liis before on my lists of loves and for good reason. The Pattern Duchess is constantly generous with her time and knitting knowledge. This time she asked me and a few other wonderful knitters to chat about knitting cables. The post is full of awesome photos, tips and tutorials.
- Amanda has served as a source for inspiration for a long time. Her recent post, Knitting Lately is something to ooh and ahh over.
- You may not know that my dream is to live in a cabin in the woods, where there is a perpetual winter. Because of this love whenever someone takes us along on walks with them, my heart soars. Thank you, Home Hum.
- I believe that being grateful is one of the best gifts someone can give themselves. That being said, I love Candice's post of things she is grateful for.
- This beautiful test knit by Ramona is stunning. Her color choice and pattern combo is making me one step closer to needing to cast on this Spring Shawl.
- Congratulation to my friend, Erin! Erin along with Andi Satterlund and Monica Kirby have created a new Magazine, Stranded.
- I have followed Nicole's beautiful blog for what feels like forever. I love her aesthetic and every project she creates, no wonder when I saw she started a podcast I had to sit and watch it immediately. Everything that her blog is...her podcast it. Pure delight!
- Alina is wonderful...that's all. No really, she is wonderful in everything she does, I love this informative post on How to Knit a Perfect Edging.
- Kat takes us along with her on her knitter retreat via a mini series of blog posts. Brilliant for those of us who have yet to have the change to go to one.
- Window shopping takes us to Knitting a Love Song's Etsy shop, I won't test your intelligence with linking the yarn I love because you know it is pink. :) Another great shop for project bags and knitting bling is AnniePurl.
That was quite a bit of visiting. Hope you enjoyed your time. I will now leave you with a fun interview with Kaffe Fassett.
Have the best day today!