Hello and happy Sunday! The end of another month is upon us and that means I get to share some of my loves with you.
Bookmark and tea from darling Leigh.
So grab your drink and settle in because as in the past we will be visiting quite a few places. Of course first I will share some of my loves from this week.
There are few who appreciate a handmade gift as much us yarnies, right? So when I received a lovely package from Casey and the goodies included a beautiful cross stitch featuring one of my favorite things...TEA, I was smitten.
The testing of my dear friend Camilla's yarn has begun. The yarn is brilliant to knit with it, but in all honesty there was never any doubt that it would be.
I won a giveaway for the sweet project bag seen here from The Knitting Room's Podcast. Ellie being the wonderful person she is, included many other treats. I think it would be true if I said May was a good mail month, don't you think?
One more thing that I loved, that cannot be photographed is time. I was finally able to sneak in some much needed time to play with yarn. Knitting really is the cure all right. All I needed was a few hours with the needles and I feel rejuvenated.
Ok, let's go visiting! Warning, I realize that this loves this month are sock heavy but really there are a lot of beautiful socks being knit out there.
- Sock loves: Casey's happy scrappies. Dona's Polly Jeans. Monica's goal socks. Angela's Fika socks
- Any post from Tiny Happy makes me smile, but especially her Small Knits post.
- Being a tea lover, A Butterfly In My Hair's tea series interviews are a joy. Her latest with Brittan was lovely.
- How I wish Olivia would post every single day. Visiting her blog is a rabbit hole for me, as I tend to knit what she knits, listen to her music recommendations, and watch what she is watching.
- Stitches and Spoonfuls' Spring post is wonderful. May everyday be this beautiful.
- Window shopping is going on and let me tell you my nose has been pressed to my computer screen. Tweedy sock yarn is hot right now-ToilandTrouble's Shae is speaking to me big time.Most of us knitter's enjoy the "bling" that pairs well with our knitting. So when I say that these yarn bowls from Ningswonderworld are a need, I am positive you all can relate.
- On the tele, Wayward Pines has my attention. Side note: What is up with Matt Dillon not aging? Same goes with Rob Lowe who is not in this t.v. show but still should be included in this question.
I wasn't fibbing when I said I had a lot of loves this month. :) I will leave with a short video about a man living out his dreams on a small wooden boat.
Have the best day today!