Happy Sunday to you all! I hope your week was a great one.
Here we are nearing the end of another month. Seriously I could swear that I just posted the May loves last week. Doesn't it feel like June just started? Well it didn't and that means it is time for my June loves.
I have to say one of my most favorite things this month was reading all of your responses to last week's question about your knit inspirations. You are all so fantastic!
So many happening this month, history making events both devastating and victorious. As this is a knitting blog I will only share my loves in blogland and there about. :) It is a long list, so get your beverage of choice and enjoy your visits.
- Julie is a constant on my list of loves for a number of reasons. Her selections of favorite Pins from Pinterest is always spot on and provides me with endless lists of things I want to make, eat, and read.
- Steph has finished the most beautiful Shetland hat. I love it!
- Another inspiring FO is from Wei Siew. Her Hybrid Vigour is stunning.
- This post from Shannon about color is wonderful.
- Francesca hosts 100 Days of Summer group on Flickr and it has been inspiring. So much talent in one group. I started to document my summer with photos but then fell desperately behind, but it has still been wonderful to see all of the others who didn't lapse. :)
- My dear friend Nicky has thrown her hat into the dyeing yarn ring. It is obvious that she has tapped into one of many talents as her yarns are gorgeous.
- Andrea's post about how she became a blogger is fantastic. Then again her writing always is fantastic.
- Connie is by far one of my favorite designers. Her Linen Shawl is one of many that I want/need to knit.
- In this post Faith offers some great tips on how to shop Destash.
- I really love reading Hannah's blog for recipes and tips on making so many things.
Lot to love! Hope you enjoyed your time and most importantly that you enjoy your Sunday!
Have the best day today,