Pattern ~ My own vanilla pattern Yarn ~ Opal Van Gogh line color Café Terrace
My first love that has to be mentioned, is you all. Thank you for making this year even more wonderful than the last. I approach 2016 full of the gift of friendship and I owe it to each and every one you. Thank you for visiting me, commenting and sharing with me.
A new year-long KAL/CAL is on the horizon for the My Sister's Knitter group on Ravelry. Knitting down the sock yarn stash is something I look forward to.
I am ready with my own mystery bags at the ready. :) New fresh things are something to look forward to and sort of the message of a new year, right? No knitting resolutions for me this time around, other than to enjoy every stitch. Do you have any plans for knitting resolutions in 2016?
Let's now go visit the last loves of 2015.
- Because I can relate and because it made me laugh out loud, how about Andrea's Ten Knitting Lesson's post.
- Dances with Wool's little tree just makes me smile (mental note make this next year).
- My friend Anne of the wonderful shop, Wooly Wonka Fibers has come up with a brilliant idea. The colors of New Mexico self-striping yarn. Check it out, looks like a whole lotta fun!
- Knotions has posted their first issue since their relaunch. Chalked full of beautiful patterns and a great interview.
- Tea and sock knitting...I mean really, it is me after all. Of course I am going to love it!
- Out of the Thistle's Mice and snowmen and bears post. I want it all.
- New to me podcast, The Charm of Knit. Eva is fantastic and inspiring and bonus seriously cute pets are cohosts.
- The kindness of knitter's to share their talent and the love is brilliant. Helena knit some out of this world socks for Stephen West. Gotta love that.
- Alina's Reindeer Cable cardigan pattern...wow!
- A parade of knits is always a cause for glee, thanks you LunaKnit.
- I love to try new recipes and Becky is sharing a recipe for Bacon Gingersnaps...I am so there.
- One of the most special love's...the arrival of beautiful baby James. Congratulations, Julie!
Last song I will share with you this year~
Lastly I will leave you with one of my favorite New Year's message:
“May Light always surround you;
Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing;
Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom;
Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you;
Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire
your Deepest Desires.
Through all that you Reach For,
May your arms Never Tire.”
― D. Simone
Happy New Year to you my friends. Have the best day today!