Whoosh! That is the sound of another month flying by us. Where did it go? It is possible that because our lives are so filled with things day in and day out that our weeks and month seem to go so quickly.
My attempt at another sock yarn blanket.
The closing of August means it's time for the monthly loves post.
Speaking of love, snail mail is high on that list. The fact that someone takes a moment out of their day to jot a note and add some chocolate is a treasure.
Beautiful flowers from dear friends to remind me that they are there for me when one chapter in my life ends and another begins.
Beautiful treats from a generous and beautiful friend.
project: A Grey Loop yarn: Wooly Wonka Aerten sock yarn color: Gray Goose
The start of a new project reminds me of how fun and brilliant My Sister's Knitter Group is.
Enough about me, let's check out loves around blogland and other places!
- Lori has recently came back from an amazing Shetland trip and has brought back so many photos to make us feel like we went as well.
- Everyone have a favorite blogger that leaves for a bit? How exciting it is when they come back to continue to inspire us? So glad to see Ivy again!
- Watching from the sidelines the fun casual Hitofude KAL between Karen and Stephanie.
- Madeline's Imagine When is causing my knitting needles to clink in excitement. Psst...Madeline also has a lovely Etsy shop that is filled with adorable project bags and yarn.
- If you knit socks, love socks, blog about socks, you will be on my love list. As you all know I love socks. Bethany features many brilliant socks in this post and Dona's just off the needles have made me very happy!
- As you saw above I was gifted with some beautiful yarn. So beautiful in fact that I had to cast on immediately and a new love affair has begun. Ami's yarns are beautiful and after visiting her Etsy shop I am quite sure I will be knitting with more of her yarn in my future.
- There are those blogs where before you know it you have been there visiting for hours. Sallock's blog is one of them for me.
- Being a person who craves Winter weather at all times, this post from Melissa is chalked full of blanket love. Now I want to cuddle with one while it snows outside. This thought of course is a fantasy considering yesterday was 111 degrees. Boo!
- I can't leave before sharing a bit of Etsy love. While there is so much to see and buy, this adorable needle holder stole my heart. I mean seriously, how fabulous is it? Casey knows the way to our hearts with all of her treats.
Wow, that was jam-packed right? Hope you had fun. For those in the states I hope you have a relaxing Labor Day tomorrow!
Have the best day today and enjoy a song.