So guilt-free that as I am nearing the end of this shawl, I am already thinking about my next one. Here is a suggestion for those of you who are thinking about knitting the largely coveted Color Affection Shawl, try Cameo. It requires only two colors and has a very similar affect. Just a thought. :)
The Cameo shawl has been such a fun knit that I have hardly worked on any of my other WIPs. But then came a suggestion from Bethany. How about a casual sock KAL? Really, who would I be, if I turned that offer down.
If you would like to join us, we are chatting mostly on Ravelry. There is no group or anything just conversations via PMs. There we share yarn ideas and progress. I wasn't planning on casting on this weekend, but the excitement got the better of me.The pattern is Cadence and it will be fun!
Did I mention that I have some loves to share with you?
- I feel as though I am playing catch-up on my blog reading this week. So, when I saw this incredible shawl, I was like..how did I miss this?
- How could anyone not love cables, especially after seeing this hat?
- I am a bit transfixed watching the progress on C's stitching.
- Jesse's two shawls, yes two, are beautiful.
- Easily one of my favorite ladies, Amanda knit these fabulous longies.
- A new KAL has started with this group. I will be joining and this time I will steer clear of the nighttime cold medicine.
- I have a passion for beautiful photos of yarn and knits in progress. May explain my love of this blog. But really does there need to be a reason?
- One of the most beautiful FOs!!!
- Enjoying watching the journey of Audry's venture into the creative world of designing.
That was quite a list, wasn't it? Go visit! Then if you like come back and share some of your loves this week with me.