November is my favorite month. I can't believe I almost let it slip by without sharing my Loves. There will be new to me products, wonderful treats, and of course a visit to Loves around blogland. Didn't I just sound like a tour director?
Ok...step right up, first stop a product review. :)
Finding new treats for my knitting is superb. Before you ask, yes I even use washes such as these on my socks. :) This time I tried it out on my LineBreak that I showed you last week.
What flavor did I try first? Grapefruit. Doesn't my shawl look so relaxed and happy in it's bath? You may not know this about me, but if I try a product or yarn and I am not a fan, I will not tell you all about it. It will just go gently into the night. Obviously this is a keeper. The Eucalan was such a wonderful finishing tool. Not being one for strong perfume smells, the Eucalan was just right. The light scent of grapefruit, actually made me want to take a small nibble out of my shawl, thank goodness Eucalan is non-toxic. :)
Speaking of nibbles. November months brings yummy treats. A new favorite Pumpkin black tea, over the moon delish Caramel with Sea Salt Cookies, and a tea tin overflowing with the possibility of warm drinks for many chilly days.
Where would I be without my millions of fun coffee mugs? A friend gifted this to me and it is now tops on my favorites list.
Alright how about we go visit some Loves from around blogland and elsewhere?
- Amanda's lists are so eloquent and perfect. She types words that I think but could never transfer to words.
- Another Amanda's early Christmas happenings makes me wicked excited for Christmas. For me, the socks stole my heart.
- If ever there was a pattern specifically made for someone, then Lori found it. Jaw dropping fabulous!
- When I saw this pattern designed by Andee, it went into my cart immediately. How could it not?
- Watching the progress of Liesl's twelve hat project is inspiring.
- Bethany, oh Bethany how are you able to knit so many beautiful things so quickly? Tea with Jam is gorgeous.
- I want to sit, knit and drink tea with Anu and Nicole, in their homes.
- Completely intrigued with this recipe. Sometimes I get a bit skeptical when things looks this easy. I will be making this very soon.
- I am a bit obsessed about the baskets in the Fringe Supply Co.'s shop. I want them all.
- Sweet Rebecca's post about photographing shawls. Little ole' me is in there amongst many great photographers!
Now you can't tell me that I didn't just send you to some amazing places, right? I will leave you now with a sweet video.
Enjoy and have the best day today!